Tibetan Head Massage is based on Ayurveda which means 'The Science of Life.' It was used by Buddhist as a way to help maintain the body system for health but also to prevent illnesses. It's core beliefs are based on balancing the energies within us, but each individual treated is given a personalised regime.
Tibetan Head Massage works the scalp, face, neck, throat, shoulders and upper arms, working the acupressure points which are related to the Tibetan Chakras. The treatment is completed through clothing in a reclining or sitting position using slow, gentle and relaxing movements.
There are many benefits to Tibetan Head Massage.
- Balances the energies of the body
- Promotes deep relaxation
- Increases circulation in the scalp
- Increases oxygen which aids healing and nourishes the tissues
- Improves scalp and hair conditions
- Promotes hair growth
- Aids lymphatic drainage and the eliminations of toxins
- Relieves minor headaches
- Relaxes facial and eye muscles